After our New York Fashion Week (Men’s) casting a few weeks back (HERE), we’re now excited to share with you the 1st Boys of New York post, profiling each model we met and photographed during NYFW. We also asked them a few questions….
Name: Alexander Moninguez at Red Models
Follow Alexander on Instagram: @alxdoom
Photography: Nathan Best
Casting: Ian Cole for Project Ten Organisation
Assistants: Anne Li & Baraa Rucker
Follow Carbon Copy on Instagram: @CCopyMag
1. It’s cool to meet you Alexander! What’s your are age and where are you from?
I am 99 years old and I came from Maryland. My family is from the Philippines.
2. How hard was it to get into modeling?
Very! I sent pictures to at least 40/50 different agencies multiple times.
3. What is your heritage/ethnic background?
4. What really kills, your looks or your personality?
Man both…But if I were to pick one, it would be looks. (Lol..Super vain!) My personality has got me into trouble where my looks may have not!
5. What is the most common misconception about you?
That I’m not funny or too serious. In fact I love fun & my friends.
6. Do you own the runway?
7. What is your motto to live by or famous last words?
“You can’t win if you don’t play.” and “Get paid!”