Name: Austin Wyne at Ford NYC
Follow Austin on Instagram: @austinwyne
Photography: Nathan Best
Casting: Ian Cole for Project Ten Organisation
Assistants: Anne Li & Baraa Rucker
Follow Carbon Copy on Instagram: @CCopyMag
1. How’s it going Austin? How old are you and where are you from?
Going awesome! I’m 21 and originally from Maryland.
2. How did you get into modeling and how long have you been doing it?
Well I used to be a ballet dancer. I ended moving to NYC to focus on school and was introduced to the modeling world by my brother.
3. What is your heritage/ethnic background?
Well I was born and raised in the United States, but my dad’s side is from Scotland and my mom’s side is Lithuanian.
4.What do you think is your best physical attribute?
I would have to say my height has always helped me in both ballet and modeling.
5. Give us one of your secrets to being a successful model.
As cliche as it sounds, I would have to say confidence is key!
6. Do you have a type?
Type?? “Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.”
7. What is your motto to live by or famous last words?
“Do what you like. Like what you do!”