Name: Gustavo Sanches at Fusion Models
Photography: Nathan Best
Casting: Ian Cole for Project Ten Organisation
Assistants: Anne Li & Baraa Rucker
Follow Gustavo on Instagram: @gus000
Follow Carbon Copy on Instagram: @CCopyMag
1. Hi Gustavo, It’s cool to meet you! What’s your age and where are you from?
21 years old, and born in Brazil, now living in the US.
2. How hard was it to get into modeling
At first, I wasn’t looking into becoming a model, and was more of a fun, lifestyle thing for my blog, but then I randomly got scouted so I guess it was random, yet hard.
3. What is your heritage/ethnic background?
My Grandmother was born in Sicily, Italy and my Grandpa was born in Madrid, Spain. They met and gave birth to my mom (and her many siblings) in Brazil, where I was born as well.
4. What really kills, your looks or your personality?
I’d like to say my look, but I also get told that my personality is also a big part of me.
5. What is the most common misconception about you?
People have no clue I’m from Brazil until they hear my name, even then they’re still puzzled.
6. Do you own the runway?
You have to own it, to walk it!
7. What is your motto to live by or famous last words?
“If someone is feeling half empty, fill their cup!”