For our Boys Of New York series, I caught up with Harrison Bock of New York Models on the runway & between shows during New York Fashion Week Men’s Spring/Summer 2018. Harrison has a captivating smile and a killer physique. Here are Harrison’s answers to 7 questions about his Fashion Week experience.
1. How’s it going Harrison? How old are you and how long have you been modeling?
I’m 18 years old and I’ve been modeling for 6 months.
2. How many shows were you in?
Nick Graham & Parke and Ronen.
3. What is your favorite brand?
4. What foods did you basically survive on during the week?
5. Did you run into any famous celebrities?
Travis Scott & Jeremy Meeks.
6. Which model friend(s) did you hang out with the most ?
William Hawkins, Gray Eberly, & Andre Brunelli.
7. Give us 4 words that describes your experience at New York Men’s Fashion Week.
Inspiring, Amazing experience!
Download our new issue:
Carbon Copy #25 370-page Digital Edition: £2.99
Download this edition as part of an eBook Bundle Issues 20-25: £5
Download Carbon Copy Issues 1-20 in an eBook Bundle: £8.00
iTunes/App Store £2.99