For our Boys Of New York series, I caught up with Harrison Bock of New York Models on the runway & between shows during New York Fashion Week Men’s Spring/Summer 2018. Harrison has a captivating smile and a killer physique. Here are Harrison’s answers to 7 questions about his Fashion Week experience.
Name: Harrison Bock at New York Models
Photography: Nathan Best
Casting: Nathan Best for Project Ten Organisation
Follow Harrison on Instagram: @harrison1012
Follow Carbon Copy on Instagram: @CCopyMag
1. How’s it going Harrison? How old are you and how long have you been modeling?
I’m 18 years old and I’ve been modeling for 6 months.
2. How many shows were you in?
Nick Graham & Parke and Ronen.
3. What is your favorite brand?
4. What foods did you basically survive on during the week?
5. Did you run into any famous celebrities?
Travis Scott & Jeremy Meeks.
6. Which model friend(s) did you hang out with the most ?
William Hawkins, Gray Eberly, & Andre Brunelli.
7. Give us 4 words that describes your experience at New York Men’s Fashion Week.
Inspiring, Amazing experience!
Download our new issue:
Carbon Copy #25 370-page Digital Edition: £2.99
Download this edition as part of an eBook Bundle Issues 20-25: £5
Download Carbon Copy Issues 1-20 in an eBook Bundle: £8.00
iTunes/App Store £2.99