Name: Joey Kirchner at Soul Artist Management
Follow Joey on Instagram: @mrjoeykirchner
Photography: Nathan Best
Casting: Ian Cole for Project Ten Organisation
Assistants: Anne Li & Baraa Rucker
Follow Carbon Copy on Instagram: @CCopyMag
1. Hi Joey, It’s cool to meet you! What’s your age and where are you from?
Well it’s cool to meet you! I’m 25 and I’m from a little town called Redcliff in Alberta, Canada.
2. How hard was it to get into modeling?
Well I got about as lucky as you can get. I was just walking through a mall and the owner of an agency saw me and asked me to model.
3. What is your heritage/ethnic background?
Well Canadian of course! Ha ha no I’m German, English, and a tad of Polish.
4. What really kills, your looks or your personality?
Well the looks are like putting your rod in the water, but my personality is what catches the fish.
5. What is the most common misconception about you?
That I’m a player. I’m not. I’m a big softy. I swear I have an extra X chromosome hidden somewhere.
6. Do you own the runway?
Oooooooh fuck yeah bud! I make that runway my bitch!
7. What is your motto to live by or famous last words?
“Its a great day to be alive!”