Name: John Hein at Ford Models
Photography: Nathan Best
Casting: Ian Cole for Project Ten Organisation
Assistants: Anne Li & Baraa Rucker
Follow John on Instagram: @johnhein
Follow Carbon Copy on Instagram: @CCopyMag
1. How’s it going John? How old are you and where are you from?
I’m so, so great! I’m 26 from Michigan,USA
2. How did you get into modeling and how long have you been doing it?
I was scouted while buying vintage T-shirts at the Rose Bowl Flea Market in Pasadena. three and a half years.
3. What is your heritage/ethnic background?
Mix of european stuff, just a mess of european stuff!
4.What do you think is your best physical attribute?
I look at my self in the mirror for three hours a day to try and figure it out.
5. Give us one of your secrets to being a successful model.
Eat as many chips as you can.
6. Do you have a type?
7. What is your motto to live by or famous last words?
Last words: “I bet i can fit all those chips in my mouth!”