Name: Logan Flatte at Ford Models
Photography: Nathan Best
Casting: Ian Cole for Project Ten Organisation
Assistants: Anne Li & Baraa Rucker
Follow Logan on Instagram: @loganflatte
Follow Carbon Copy on Instagram: @CCopyMag
1. It’s cool to meet you! What’s your age and where are you from?
I’m 19, Fort Smith, Arkansa.
2. How hard was it to get into modeling?
It was pretty easy for me because I was a VMAN winner.
3. What is your heritage/ethnic background?
On my mother side I am Scottish, And on my fathers side I’m French and Native American.
4. What really kills, your looks or your personality?
Hopefully a little of both, hard to say really.
5. What is the most common misconception about you?
That I’m a hick from the south.
6. Do you own the runway?
“Own” the runway, i think it might own me ha.
7. What is your motto to live by or famous last words?
“Let it flow!”