Name: Louis Mayhew at DNA Models
Photography: Nathan Best
Casting: Ian Cole for Project Ten Organisation
Assistants: Anne Li & Baraa Rucker
Follow Louis on Instagram: @louismayhew
Follow Carbon Copy on Instagram: @CCopyMag
1. How’s it going Louis? How old are you and where are you from?
Pretty good. 24, from Cambridge, MA.
2. How did you get into modeling and how long have you been doing it?
I got scouted on St Mark getting dollar slice pizza. I’ve been modeling 3yrs.
3. What is your heritage/ethnic background?
My dad is Black/ Native American, My mother is Irish/ Scottish so I’m mixed race. I identify with both.
4.What do you think is your best physical attribute?
I’m not really sure but I guess a lot of people say I have nice eyes.
5. Give us one of your secrets to being a successful model.
Not the biggest secret but I say work hard and talking to potential clients and learn about them and be opened minded but have artistic integrity as well.
6. Do you have a type?
Ya kinda lol but I’ll keep that a secret.
7. What is your motto to live by or famous last words?
“Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a mans character, give him power – Abe Lincoln!”