For our Boys Of New York series, I caught up with Mark Ravon of Wilhelmina between shows during New York Fashion Week Men’s Spring/Summer 2018. Besides modeling, Mark also has a blog on Youtube where he documents his life and career. You can check him out here.
This is how Mark responded to 7 questions about his Fashion Week experience.
1. How’s it going Mark? How old are you and how long have you been modeling?
Everything’s great right now, I’m 18, and I’ve be modeling since October of last year.
2. Which shows were you in?
I opened for Deveaux NY and was in the Death to Tennis presentation.
3. What is your favorite brand?
4. What foods did you basically survive on during the week?
Monty Q’s Pasta
5. Did you run into any famous celebrities?
Cuba Gooding Jr. and Joanne the Scammer of all people 😂😂
6. Which model friend(s) did you hang out with the most ?
@clementcornebize @juanmarcelrivera97 @gaavieira_
7. Give us 4 words that describes your experience at New York Men’s Fashion Week.
Social. Hot. HECTIC. Surreal.