Name: Philip Witts at Ford Models
Photography: Nathan Best
Casting: Ian Cole for Project Ten Organisation
Assistants: Anne Li & Baraa Rucker
Follow Philip on Instagram: @phil_witts
Follow Carbon Copy on Instagram: @CCopyMag
1. Philip, It’s cool to meet you! What’s your age and where are you from?
I’m 22 from Dracut, MA
2. How hard was it to get into modeling?
For me I won a contest but I think a lot harder than people think.
3. What is your heritage/ethnic background?
70% Irish, 25% Italian, a little English.
4. What really kills, your looks or your personality?
Probably my personality, but I think you have to be both to be a successful model.
5. What is the most common misconception about you?
I don’t talk much.
6. Do you own the runway?
Not really, I get kind of nervous.
7. What is your motto to live by or famous last words?
“Treat others how you would like to be treated!”