For our Boys Of New York series, I caught up with Phoenix Jakob of Next Models after his shows for New York Fashion Week Men’s Spring/Summer 2018. Phoenix at the young age of 18, has done a number of runway & presentation shows & fashion editorials. Besides being a model, interestingly, he is also an talented actor, known for the movies, The Golden Era (2017), Byron (2010) and Mixed(2016).
These are Phoenix’s answers to 7 questions about his Fashion Week experience.
Download our new issue:
Carbon Copy #25 370-page Digital Edition: £2.99
Download this edition as part of an eBook Bundle Issues 20-25: £5
Download Carbon Copy Issues 1-20 in an eBook Bundle: £8.00
iTunes/App Store £2.99
1. How’s it going Phoenix? How old are you and how long have you been modeling?
I’m 18 and i’ve been modeling for a year. I think I’ve had a successful start in modeling but I still want to do a lot more!
2. Which shows were you in?
This fashion week I was in the Gustav Von Aschenbach by Robert Geller show, the Carlos Campos show, and the Necessity Sense Presentation.
3. What is your favorite brand?
My favorite brand from the shows I did would be Necessity Sense
4. What foods did you basically survive on during the week?
Hahahahaha I survived on water and literally rice.
5. Did you run into any famous celebrities?
Not this time.
6. Which model friend(s) did you hang out with the most?
I hung out with Hector and Jan Carlos Diaz, also from Next, and Damien Medina.
7. Give us 4 words that describes your experience at New York Men’s Fashion Week.
Hot, crowded, fun, and surprising!