For our Boys Of New York series, I caught up with Sage Ceasar of Next Models between shows during New York Fashion Week Men’s Spring/Summer 2018. Sage is a new young model but has made many appearances in editorials, campaigns, and on the runway. I asked him 7 questions about his Fashion Week experience. This was his response!
1. How’s it going, Sage? How old are you and how long have you been modeling?
I’m 17 years old and I’ve been modeling for about a year.
2. Which shows were you in?
This season I did Private Policy, by Robert Geller and also had the pleasure to walk for Carlos Campos.
3. What is your favorite brand?
My favorite at the moment is Ed Hardy
4. What foods did you basically survive on during the week?
Hahahaha water and dollar pizza
5. Did you run into any famous celebrities?
6. Which model friend(s) did you hang out with the most?
Alton Mason and Noah Domond for the most part
7. Give us 4 words that describe your experience at New York Men’s Fashion Week.
Hectic, Sweaty, Stressful but Fun
Download our new issue:
Carbon Copy #25 370-page Digital Edition: £2.99
Download this edition as part of an eBook Bundle Issues 20-25: £5
Download Carbon Copy Issues 1-20 in an eBook Bundle: £8.00
iTunes/App Store £2.99