For our Boys Of New York series, I caught up with Sean Lloyd of Next Models on the runway & between shows during New York Fashion Week Men’s Spring/Summer 2018. Sean may be young but he has a great look and presence. Here are Sean’s answers to 7 questions about his Fashion Week experience.
Name: Sean Lloyd at Next Models
Photography: Nathan Best
Casting: Nathan Best for Project Ten Organisation
Follow Sean on Instagram: @seanlloyd2
Follow Carbon Copy on Instagram: @CCopyMag
Download our new issue:
Carbon Copy #25 370-page Digital Edition: £2.99
Download this edition as part of an eBook Bundle Issues 20-25: £5
Download Carbon Copy Issues 1-20 in an eBook Bundle: £8.00
iTunes/App Store £2.99
1. How’s it going Sean? How old are you and how long have you been modeling?
I’m doing great! I’m 16, turning 17 in September and I’ve been modeling for a year and 8 months.
2. How many shows were you in?
This season I was in Antinoo Menswear, Gustav Von Aschenbach by Robert Geller, N-P-Elliot, Raun LaRose, Death To Tennis and Dim Mak
3. What is your favorite brand?
My favorite brand from this season was Death To Tennis. However, I much enjoyed all the other brands as well.
4. What foods did you basically survive on during the week?
I mostly survived off of cream cheese raisin bagels and Arizona tea.
5. Did you run into any famous celebrities?
I met Asap Rocky.
6. Which model friend(s) did you hang out with the most ?
7. Give us 4 words that describes your experience at New York Men’s Fashion Week.
Intense, Energetic, Memorable, Ageless