For our Boys Of New York series, I caught up with Youssouf Bamba of Red Models between shows during New York Fashion Week Men’s Spring/Summer 2018. with his handsome & unique looks, Youssouf can be seen in many editorials, campaigns, and on the runway. I asked him 7 questions about his Fashion Week experience. This is how he replied!
1. How’s it going, Youssouf? How old are you and how long have you been modeling?
I’m great! I’m 22 and I’ve been modeling for about a year and a half.
2. Which shows were you in?
I was in Todd Snyder, Ovadia and Sons, Theory, Mature, and Bristol La.
3. What is your favorite brand?
4. What foods did you basically survive on during the week?
Pizzas and French Fries!
5. Did you run into any famous celebrities?
Yes, Fabulous, 2 Chains, & ASAP Mob.
6. Which model friend(s) did you hang out with the most?
My friends Damien Medina & Abdulaye Niang.
7. Give us 4 words that describe your experience at New York Men’s Fashion Week.
Bright, Artistic, Cool, & Interesting!
Download our new issue:
Carbon Copy #25 370-page Digital Edition: £2.99
Download this edition as part of an eBook Bundle Issues 20-25: £5
Download Carbon Copy Issues 1-20 in an eBook Bundle: £8.00
iTunes/App Store £2.99