Name: Yunis Torres at Red Models
Photography: Nathan Best
Casting: Ian Cole for Project Ten Organisation
Assistants: Anne Li & Baraa Rucker
Follow Yunis on Instagram: @its_yunis
Follow Carbon Copy on Instagram: @CCopyMag
1. How’s it going Yunis? How old are you and where are you from?
Hey Nate! I am doing just fine. I just finished making some pasta! I am 19 and I from New York City.
2. How did you get into modeling and how long have you been doing it?
I got scouted from an Instagram photo I posted a long time ago. I have been modeling for about a year.
3. What is your heritage/ethnic background?
I am Moroccan and Puerto Rican.
4.What do you think is your best physical attribute?
I think the three beauty marks on my right cheek!
5. Give us one of your secrets to being a successful model.
Always strive to improve and find out who you are as an artist.
6. Do you have a type?
Yes my type is someone who is very exotic, complex, and intriguing, someone who’s demons play well with mine! Ha ha!
7. What is your motto to live by or famous last words?
“Do whatever the Hell makes you happy!”