1. Hi Osman, How’s it going? How old are you and where are you from?
It goes well, and yourself? I am 18 and from Camden, London.
2. How did you get into modelling and did it always interest you?
I always had the idea of being a model yet I never properly pursued it. I missed around with some photographers and produced some quality pics but I really got into modelling after I was scouted by Patrick on my way home from taking pics with @RDCVisions.
3. Do you enjoy being in front of the camera?
I do. Well, at least I think I do. Sometimes I get camera shy, but that is only in social settings.
4. Are you a constant selfie taker?
I wouldn’t label myself as a constant selfie taker. Generally speaking, any selfie I took is accompanied with a funny caption to make my friends laugh for a few seconds. I only post selfies if I feel like I am popping e.g. my skin is glowing and the sky is clear blue with a hint of the sun for natural lighting. Ya get me?
5. Do you go out to clubs and are you a good dancer?
I am going to say I don’t go out because I have teachers who read this magazine and I have some overdue assignments. I am very good danc-er….these hips have rhythm.
6. What’s the best thing about having close friends?
Close friends provide a shoulder to cry on (metaphorically and literally) and blunt advice when necessary. Also, close friends provide a support base which really helps during moments of self-doubt and stress.
7. What are your favourite activities to do in your spare time?
I love sleeping. Sleep is amazing. I am a typical teenager. I love to